Wednesday's First Warning Forecast: Snow moving in today - dofaq.com
snow forecast

Wednesday's First Warning Forecast: Snow moving in today

wtkr.com - 17 Jan 2018
***Winter Storm Warning is in effect into this evening for a big section of central VA and central NC including Sussex, Southampton, Franklin, and Northampton. ***Winter Weather Advisory is in effect from this morning through this evening for most of ...
snow forecast

Snow forecast for the week

Big Bear Grizzly - 26 Feb 2018
The National Weather Service forecast released Feb. 25 calls for snow beginning the Monday evening, Feb. 26, and continuing off and on through Tuesday, Feb. 27. There is a 30 percent chance of snow showers after 4 p.m. Feb. 26, with less than half an ...
snow forecast

More snow forecast for Puget Sound

The News Tribune - 22 Feb 2018
Do you want to build a snowman for the third time this week? Well, here's your chance. The National Weather Service is again forecasting snow for the low-lying areas of the Puget Sound region starting Friday afternoon and into the evening. This comes ...
snow forecast

Latest Forecast: Denver Sunshine With Mtn Snow « CBS Denver

CBS Denver - 26 Feb 2018
DENVER (CBS4) – Colorado's weather story will be split in half for Sunday. In the mountains there will be more wind with light snow and on the eastern plains sunshine will rule the day. Mountain winds will still be kicking up to finish out the weekend ...
snow forecast

Snow forecast revised, 1-3 inches now expected Saturday

Sioux City Journal - 24 Feb 2018
Tim Masters, a technician with the Sioux Falls National Weather Service, said the snow system "just didn't come together as much as we thought it would," and now only 1 to 3 inches is expected in Siouxland. "There'll be higher amounts further to the ...
snow forecast

Forecast: Snow, freezing rain likely again Thursday morning

Omaha World-Herald - 21 Feb 2018
Another round of winter precipitation — snow and freezing drizzle — was expected to greet Omaha-area motorists Thursday morning. The combo was forecast to begin before the rush-hour, with snow accumulations of 1 inch or less likely Thursday, the ...
snow forecast

Fort Collins weather: Back so soon, snow?

The Coloradoan - 23 Feb 2018
Welcome back, snow. Flakes are in the Fort Collins forecast again, with about 2 to 3 inches expected Friday afternoon and evening, according to the National Weather Service. 9News predicts about 1 to 3 inches for the Fort Collins area by Saturday ...
snow forecast

Cold temperatures remain, 2 chances for light accumulating snow

FOX31 Denver - 22 Feb 2018
DENVER -- There are two chances for snow in the Denver metro area over the next two days. There is a 30 percent chance of snow on Thursday afternoon, with no more than 0-1 inch of accumulation. There is a 30 percent to 40 percent chance on Friday night ...
snow forecast

UK SNOW WARNING: Army on standby as temperatures plummet to -15C

Express.co.uk - 26 Feb 2018
Siberian winds were set to roar in last night leaving us facing one of the coldest winter spells “for many years”. Up to a foot of snow will blanket swathes of the country by the end of the week as numbing gales whip up deep snowdrifts. Sub-zero ...
snow forecast

Weather Discussion: Thursday's Snow Forecast

KTVN - 21 Feb 2018
Thursday, the low will slip in from Oregon, and somewhat split the mountains and the valley, giving us both a chance for decent snow. Also, the air temperature is going to be rather cold, and colder air allows snow totals to be higher. For example, we ...

What's New